The Senior Agenda offers a range of services tailored to meet the needs of your organisation and your community.
These include a full, six day package of seminars; "The Journey", as well as individual presentations designed to meet your needs, as listed below:
- Stress Management, Relaxation & Meditation Techniques
- Coping with Loss, Grief & Isolation
- The Whole Person (a)Foods to lower anxiety & improve sleep
- The Whole Person (b)Healthy Mind Healthy Body
- Building Strength & Confidence
- A Take-Home Program of Wellness
Working with your Community Creating & Maintaining Age Friendly Environments:
A two day workshop for council staff members sharing our experience of the at the International Federation of Ageing/World Health Organisation conference on "Age Friendly Cities" in Prague.
- Nutrition and Diet, presented by our nutritionist -this includes a talk on reading food labels
- "The Grand Balancing Act" our acclaimed talk on Fall Prevention by our psychologists
- "Mind Alive"understanding dementia, healthy heart/healthy body/healthy brain
All TSA courses are presented by our own qualified professional psychologists and nutritionists.